BPOS Team released a new page consolidating most of the information required by administrator to start evaluating and planning for a BPOS migration/deployment.
The new deployment page will be a one-stop-shop for prospective and existing partners and customers to find BPOS standard deployment resources, guidance and support.
Some highlights of this first release of the page:
- Introducing the Microsoft Online Deployment Guide for Standard Service (MODG). The MODG is a comprehensive guide to deploying BPOS standard.
- Links to “Migration and Synchronization Help and How-To” as well as the “Setup Accelerator” deployment help wizard
- Links to the Pinpoint marketplace to find partners for deployment
- Links to partner solutions that fill current gaps in our product feature-set
- Links to TechNet deployment forums
Check this out at source: http://blogs.technet.com/b/msonline/archive/2010/07/06/announcing-bpos-deployment-central.aspx